Stay in Touch
Join our email list for updates, promos & exclusive news!
At Emporium Arcade Bar, our number one concern is to to ensure the health and well-being of all our guests and Team Members as well as our entire community. Our first priority is providing the finest guest experience possible in the safest environment we can create.
To help slow the spread of the covid-19 virus we will be functioning at a limited 35% capacity and taking added precautions during our daily operating procedures including:
– All patrons will be required to wear a mask upon entry and inside the venue unless seated and eating/drinking.
– Patrons will be checked in and seated at a table upon entry.
– Groups will be limited to parties of 6 for table seating, 2 for the bar.
– All tables and bar patron groups must be spaced 6 feet apart.
– All guests are required to be seated while eating/drinking.
– Patrons are permitted to play games but in groups of no more than 2 and distanced 6 feet apart from other groups.
– No food or drinks allowed at the games.
– Games and tables will be consistently wiped down and sanitized by staff.
– Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer stations will be available to all patrons throughout the venue.
– Patrons should not enter into venue if feeling sick or experiencing a high temperature.
– Patrons will be screened for temperature upon entry at Area15 with a thermal thermometer.
– Employees will be screened for symptoms and temperature checked before every shift.
– Employees will wear masks at all times.
– All ordering will be contactless.