Emporium is part arcade, part bar, part venue, full vibes. We are a fast growing company with multiple successful locations in Chicago, San Francisco, and Oakland. Las Vegas is our newest venture and we are stoked to be a part of the Area15 experience. We are looking for some rad bartenders, barbacks, managers, and hosts to join our team. We will be conducting in person interviews shortly, which will adhere to social distancing guidelines. Please no calls, online messages, or walkups regarding applications.
– Age of 21 and over
– Able to provide all necessary personal documents for hiring
– Responsible, hard working, punctual, clean, not a thief, not a flake, not a whiner, able to work well with others, doesn’t crack under pressure/stress, no alcohol or drug issues, able to follow all health and safety protocols, has all required work cards, a nice friendly person.
– An interest in classic arcade and pinball games is a definite plus.
– Must have at least one year of high volume experience. Must be able to quickly and efficiently create and sell drinks
– Positive attitudes only, no condescending know-it-alls
– Solid beer, liquor, and cocktail knowledge
– Experienced with POS systems
– Genuinely likes people
– Knows how to sell and up-sell. Bartending is a sales job.
– Accurate with accounting and cash transactions
– Can pour liquor accurately and knows how to properly pour a beer.
– Prior experience as a barback or busser is preferred, service industry experience is required. Willing to train the right person
– Must have basic beer and liquor knowledge
– Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs
– Must be able to take direction well, prioritize, and be able to stay active
– Job will require walking up and down stairs.
– Prior management experience is preferred but not required. Willing to train the right person. Perhaps you are a bartender or barback that wants to take the next step in the industry and grow with the company
– Bartending experience is preferred
– Must be good with cash accounting, numbers, and have basic computer skills
– Must be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task and complete tasks in a timely manner
– Knows how to solve problems on the fly and de-escalate any negative situations
– Looking for firm but personable, positive leaders that know how to set a vibe. Must be able to lead by example
– Must follow and be knowledgeable of all state and city regulations.
– Experience preferred but willing to train the right person
– Must be friendly, personable, organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
– Must be able to deal with large crowds
– Job will require walking up and down stairs